Regional Development Director - Funeral Sector
|Sector(s):||Funeral Services, Management|
|Salary Details:||Competitive Salary|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Our Client, a rapidly expanding organisation within the Funeral Sector, is looking for an experienced Regional Development Director to join their team. With over 140 branches, the company have grown significantly. The company is investment backed and has strong acquisition targets to triple further in size over the next 5 years. It really is a great time to join the organisation.
With 6-9 direct reports, you will be responsible for multiple branches and the development of the North East (Newcastle and surrounding areas). Working to lead, inspire and develop the regional teams, you will ensure a consistent quality client-driven service and be fully accountable for the financial status of the Region.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Developing the business in-line with the company’s strategic goals, working closely with the Multi-site managers and Head Office team
• Business Development and ensuring an efficient operational integration of newly acquired businesses and teams
• On-going analysis and interpretation of performance data
• Achieving and exceeding control costs, identifying efficiencies where possible
• Developing talent and acting as a role model; leading, inspiring and motivating regional teams to deliver excellence in client service - driving a culture of entrepreneurial flair
• Performance management of all employees within the region, working closely with Head of HR and L&D to raise performance standards; suggesting refinements with the design of in-house training
• Leading practical implementation of all company HR initiatives, i.e. recruitment, disciplinary and grievance procedures
• Taking full accountability for the financial status of the Region
• Highlighting cost implications and recommending cost control initiatives to the COO within agreed budgetary levels
• Complying fully with the Quality Standards Manual, Health and Safety procedures and all Internal Procedures
To be considered for this role suitable candidates will have:
• Proven, substantial experience within the funeral industry
• Dedication to the provision of excellent funeral services
• Strong operational knowledge of company operating procedures
• Strong project management skills
• Experience developing/managing multisite teams, driving effective teamwork
• Commercially astute and adept at spotting and maximising regional and local market opportunities
• Building and maintaining client relationships and service standards
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong community engagement and presence
• Hold a current driving licence
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday. This role will require travel across the company’s North-East branches. You must hold a current, full drivers licence.
Brite Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Consultancy operating UK wide. We recruit for SME’s, National and Global Clients across the commercial Spectrum placing permanent, contract and temporary professionals.