Regional Key Account Manager- Edinburgh
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Regional Key Account Manager
Competitive salary + company car + excellent benefits
Our client, one of Europe’s leading suppliers of industrial products, repair and overhaul products is looking for a Regional Key Account Manager to join their busy, dynamic operation. This role will be based in Edinburgh and will be covering from Dundee to the Scottish Borders. It involves being responsible for the day to day site based customer relationships and account development. Along with working with the National Key Account Mangers to fulfil their objectives and plans. An ideal candidate must be IT literate and should be hardworking and have excellent communication skills. Additionally, you should be able to prioritise tasks and have good inter-personable skills.
• Designing, discovering, implementing and executing customer oriented products aligned to the Customer Plan (inc technical cost savings, supplier engagements and product substitutions)
• Promoting both product and service value propositions to exceed customers’ expectations
• Being responsible of the day to day site based customer relationships and development of accounts in collaboration with the National Key Account Managers
• Implementing corporate sales initiatives in so far as they are applicable to the relevant Key Accounts
• Achieving the call plans required for each relevant Key Account
• Creating leads and opportunitites during each Key Account visit
• Liaising with suppliers and products experts when needed
• Influencing and engaging closely with the operational network to ensure customer expectations are being exceeded
• (Preferably) a clean driving licence and have been driving for 2 years
• Considerable technical product/ PPE knowledge is required
• Significant sales experience within a business development/account manager role
• Experience working with IT as will be using an ERP system and Microsoft Office
• Communication, negotiation and inter-personal skills
• Strategic and operational experience of working in a customer-focussed, multi-locational operation
• Show achievement of executive key account management
• The minimum vocational/academic qualifications required - Formal training program after GSCEs equivalent to one year of vocational, academic, technical education (e.g. A Levels, NVQ Level III, Highers, BTEC)You must demonstrate a successful track record and show achievement of financial objectives and targets.
This is a full time permanent role, hours 8.30 am-5 pm Monday to Friday (flexible) and is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company working at the forefront of their industry. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.