|Sector(s):||Customer Service, Underwriting|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
We have a great opportunity for a motivated individual to work as a Branch Administrator in Leicester on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading company within the finance and banking sector providing a wealth of bespoke services. They are a FTSE 250 listed business and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
As a Branch Administrator, you will be responsible for building and sustaining relationships with customers and dealers. You will be handling the sales support/underwriting and ensuring the business taken on is within the set parameters.
- Processing of customer proposals and underwriting them in line with company policies and procedures
- Liaising with external parties regarding the outcome/decisions of a proposal that has been underwritten
- Negotiating with third parties to gain necessary figures and requirements to make a deal acceptable and within the personal mandate limit
- Processing documents received that need to be paid out
- Adhering to requirements of set procedures along with certain database checks for items that may occur when underwriting e.g. CIFAS (UK Fraud Prevention Service)
- Operation of our proposal system with clear notes and rational that is to company standard and audit process
- Ensuring that all governance and compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
- Experience: Previous experience in a customer focused environment and demonstrable experience working within a structured process
- Education: Educated to GCSE standard (5 x A-C) or equivalent
- Skills: Excellent customer service skills and IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Characteristics: Ability to work well as part of a team
Value your work life balance with a great benefits package including life assurance, private medical insurance, stakeholder pension schemes and more. Develop your career with an established company.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Branch Administrator working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.