|Sector(s):||Administration, Banking, Financial Services|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Branch Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange. They offer great work-life balance with a fantastic benefits package including a minimum of 25 days annual leave, private medical care and discount schemes.
As a Branch Administrator, you will be responsible for building and sustaining relationships with our customers and dealers. You will also be handling the sales support/underwriting and ensuring the business taken on is within the set parameter.
As a Branch Administrator your key duties will include:
- Processing customer proposals and underwriting them
- Liaising with external parties regarding the outcome/decisions of a proposal
- Negotiating with dealers the figures and requirements to make the deal acceptable
- Processing documents received that need to be paid out
- Calculating of dealer commission
- Adhering to requirements of set procedures along with certain database checks for items that may occur when underwriting e.g. CIFAS (UK Fraud Prevention Service)
- Collecting and negotiating fees that have accrued on customer accounts
- Operation of the proposal system with clear notes and rationale that is to company standard and audit process
To be considered for the role of Branch Administrator, you must have:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused environment
- Experience working within a structured process
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
To become a Branch Administrator, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted. we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.