|Sector(s):||Administration, Customer Service, Financial Services, Legal|
|Salary:||£ 22,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Up to £22,000
Our client is a leading company within the finance and banking sector providing a wealth of bespoke services. They are a FTSE 250 listed business and are registered on the London Stock Exchange. Value your work-life balance with a great benefits package including life assurance, private medical insurance, stakeholder pension schemes and more. Develop your career with an established company.
As a Business Administrator, you will accurately service in-life loans on the internal system, processing client and solicitor contract documentation, responding to customer phone calls and emails and meeting set SLAs.
- Reconciling hard copy customer documentation packs received with those on the system
- Capturing customer privacy consents and marketing preferences in the system
- Managing data retention process for civil litigation
- Managing and responding to inbound e-mail and telephone enquiries in a professional manner
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable regulations
- Processing inbound documentation
- Creating and amending claims on the system
- Owning and driving resolution of Solicitor and end Client issues
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Experience: Proven experience in a customer service/administration role
- Education: Strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Characteristics: Detail-oriented, excellent time management, team player, analytical, problem-solving mindset
Please apply with your up to date CV. Our team will receive and review your application. If you are shortlisted for the role, we will get in touch to arrange a telephone interview.
Don’t miss out on becoming a Business Administrator working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Apply now!