|Sector(s):||Administration, Customer Service, Financial Services|
|Salary:||£ 22,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Up to £22,000 + bonus & benefits
We have a great opportunity for a motivated individual to work as a Business Administrator in Wimbledon on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading company within the finance and banking sector providing a wealth of bespoke services. They are a FTSE 250 listed business and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
As a Business Administrator you will accurately service in-life loans on the internal system, processing client and solicitor contract documentation, responding to customer phone calls and emails and meeting set SLAs.
- Reconciling hard copy customer documentation packs received with those on the system
- Capturing customer privacy consents and marketing preferences in the system
- Managing data retention process for civil litigation
- Managing and responding to inbound e-mail and telephone enquires in a professional manner
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable regulations
- Processing inbound documentation
- Creating and amending claims on the system
- Owning and driving resolution of Solicitor and end Client issues
- Experience: Proven experience in a customer service/administration role
- Education: Strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skillsCharacteristics: Detail oriented, excellent time management, team player, analytical, problem-solving mindset
Value your work life balance with a great benefits package including life assurance, private medical insurance, stakeholder pension schemes and more. Develop your career with an established company.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Business Administrator working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.