|Sector(s):||Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Services|
|Salary:||£ 45,000 to £ 55,000 Per Annum|
|Town/City:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Kingston upon Thames
We have a great opportunity for an experienced individual to work as a Business Analyst in Kingston upon Thames on a full time, permanent basis. Our client is a web-based software provider for the financial services sector who offer a multitude of employee development opportunities.
As a Business Analyst you will work with software and quality engineers to design and deliver working software to a user base of 15000+.
- Undertaking business analysis and re-engineering processes related to the product set to help users maximise efficiencies and increase overall product adoption
- Acting as the product owner in the analysis and design of client and or product implementations
- Writing effective user stories with clear acceptance criteria so that large product change can be broken down in to smaller incremental changes allowing value for customers to be delivered sooner
- Helping design, implement and manage an Agile design process and support a continuous delivery release process
- Engaging engineering teams by clearly articulating requirements and assessing viability of solutions
- Liaising with the business and external stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and fully agree with the project analyses, conclusions and recommendations
- Ensuring Confluence documentation is kept up to date, is relevant and provides the right level of detail for various stakeholder groups
- Ensuring that technical design feedback is incorporated into the business designs and do not adversely compromise the user experience
- Experience: Business Analysis, Process Mapping, Agile Methodology
- Education: CFP qualification or equivalent, ISEB BA qualifications or appropriate business analysis course
- Skills/Knowledge: Independent Financial Advice, compliance and regulated sales, business process re-engineering methods & principles
- Characteristics: A lateral thinker with good communication, time management and attention to detail
Work in an innovative environment with exceptional benefits including generous holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection and a variety of social activities.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Business Analyst working in a talented, growing team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.