Business Development Executive
|Sector(s):||Call Centre, Sales|
|Salary:||£ 25,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange. They offer great work-life balance with a fantastic benefits package including a minimum of 25 days annual leave, private medical care and discount schemes.
As a Business Development Executive, you will source new business by cold calling to gather useful information regarding customers needs. The Business Development Executive will also look after the existing customer base generating quality leads and appointments for the Area Sale Managers.
As a Business Development Executive your key duties will include:
- Building and managing prospects in CRM/Salesforce system
- Updating CRM/Salesforce daily with activity
- Nurturing existing customer base
- Researching and calling prospects using Red Flag alert
- Generating leads and appointments for the Area Sales Managers
- Following up any campaign activity sent from Marketing
- Working towards set KPIs
To be considered for the role of Business Development Executive, you must:
- Have experience working in a phone-based sales environment
- Be self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Have a proactive, confident attitude to sourcing leads and targeting prospects
- Be highly effective at planning and organising sales activities
To become a Business Development Executive, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted. we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.