Debt Recovery Assistant
|Salary:||£ 24,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Debt Recovery Assistant
Up to £24,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced individual to work as a Debt Recovery Assistant in Wimbledon on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading company within the finance and banking sector providing a wealth of bespoke services. They are a FTSE 250 listed business and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
As a Debt Recovery Assistant, you will be responsible for the early identification and management of problem cases, through to repayment or the initiation of termination proceeding to achieve debt recovery.
- Chasing borrowers and solicitors for case updates for all loans
- Ensuring all parties are complying with the terms of their agreements
- Diarising key court/trial dates to promptly return to client and solicitor for outcome
- Recording all case statuses for all clients on the lending system
- Assisting in running the loan book for consumer credit lending to have a full understanding at any point on the total debt situation for your clients
- Keeping fully up to speed with all our loans to minimise bad debt
- Monitoring those distressed cases in the Family portfolio (watchlist)
- Issuing past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments
- Managing repayments where necessary
- Contacting customer/solicitor to collect overdue payments and review accounts that are behind on their payment to determine appropriate action
- Negotiating payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Documenting the processes and standard operating procedures for termination proceeding and insurer claims
- Strong administration background with the ability to demonstrate a high degree of efficiency
- Experience in dealing over the phone with clients who are trying to avoid payment
- Ability to communicate over the phone with a vast range of people
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and resolving conflicts
- IT literate to use the bespoke platform and up-date clients notes on a daily basis
- Stakeholder Management
- Previous experience of direct customer interaction
- Experience in the legal industry
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience of consumer credit
Value your work-life balance with a great benefits package including life assurance, private medical insurance, stakeholder pension schemes and more. Develop your career with an established company.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Debt Recovery Assistant working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.