|Salary:||£ 31,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Up to £31,000
We have a great opportunity for a skilled individual to work as an ER Generalist in Gloucester on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a global communications company at the forefront of the technology industry, excelling in innovative solutions and ground-breaking technologies to connect people across the world.
As an ER Generalist, you will execute the day-to-day provision of front-line Employee Relations advice and support services, reviews and updates policies and procedures.
- Supporting the HR/ER Business Partners and HRSD team with more complex and/or sensitive disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues
- Researching local practices and providing guidance, referencing local labour law and internal policies
- Providing ER support across the region in relation to all HR matters in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice
- Maintaining the ER tracking system for the region and producing monthly reports with associated analysis and recommendations to reduce the severity and number of cases
- Working with the local HR/ER BPs to minimise sickness absence and manage Long Term absence utilising support measures such as external occupational health and the EAP
- Supporting the HR/ER BPs with the reviewing HR policies, programs and practices implementing changes where necessary and updating the EMEA employee handbook
- Designing and delivering management and employee training as directed
- Working with the HRSD team to create and review templates, checklists, policies and procedures that will increase the level of support HRSD can provide
- Offering advice and guidance on alternatives such as internal recruitment and restructuring
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate human resources experience
- Proven experience of providing value-added ER support to managers remotely
- Knowledge of EMEA employment law and case management
- Previous exposure to European HR practices and examples of cross border working
- CIPD qualified would be an advantage
- Fluency in another European language would be an advantage
Build your career with excellent development and upskilling opportunities. You will also benefit from healthcare packages and employee discounts.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming an ER Generalist working in a successful, dynamic team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.