|Salary:||£ 22,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Up to £22,000 + bonus
We have a great opportunity for a focused individual to work as a Loans Assistant in Wimbledon on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading company within the finance and banking sector providing a wealth of bespoke services. They are a FTSE 250 listed business and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
As a Loans Assistant, you will be assisting the loan manager in managing multiple client cases throughout the case life cycle. In addition to this, you would be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with Solicitors, Partners and Clients.
- Understanding consumer credit act default and termination procedures
- Assisting running the loan book for consumer credit lending
- Chasing borrowers and solicitors for case updates for all loans
- Diarising key court and trial dates (to promptly return to client/solicitor for outcome)
- Recording and logging all calls/letters sent
- Recording all case statuses for all clients on the lending system
- Identifying and implementing system improvements
- Keeping up to speed with all company loans to minimise bad debt
- Ensuring all parties are complying with the terms of their agreement
- Previous exposure to either the Legal or Financial Services industry (ideal)
- Previous customer service experience (essential)
- Excellent telephone manner and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skillsTeam player
- A focused and motivated attitude
- Previous experience of consumer credit ideal but not essential
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
Value your work-life balance with a great benefits package including life assurance, private medical insurance, stakeholder pension schemes and more. Develop your career with an established company.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Loans Assistant working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.