NetSuite CRM Administrator
|Sector(s):||Administration, HR, IT|
|Salary:||£ 45,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
NETSUITE CRM ADMINISTRATOR
A market leader providing advanced software and service to the HR sector is looking for a NetSuite CRM Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their offices offer a great working environment and you can also benefit from personal development and training to enable future growth opportunities.
As a NetSuite CRM Administrator, you will deliver and maintain training for both new starters and existing users.
As a NetSuite CRM Administrator your key duties will include:
- Transferring records due to changes in job responsibility or territory coverage
- Data cleansing housekeeping on an ongoing basis
- Maintaining system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Monitoring user adoption rates and respond as needed
- Identifying CRM usage problems and crafting technical/communication plans to remedy
- Developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Developing training plans, materials and documentation for database users
- Maintaining, resolving and developing any integrations required into NetSuite that are CRM related
To be considered for the role of NetSuite CRM Administrator, you must have:
- Extensive experience working in Sales Operations or similar
- Certified CRM Administrator (Oracle Netsuite preferable or willingness to undertake certification)
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels
To become a NetSuite CRM Administrator, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.