|Sector(s):||Administration, Financial Services, HR, Payroll|
|Salary:||£ 19,000 to £ 22,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
We have a great opportunity for a motivated individual to work as a Payroll Administrator in Hemel Hempstead on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a market-leading organisation who offers the most advanced, integrated and insightful software tools and service within the technology and consultancy sector.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will provide expert assistance in outsourced services.
- Working as the first point of contact in the delivery centres for Client HR Representative in a Managed Services delivery model
- Categorising and prioritising queries, requests and issues
- Managing escalated requests and inquiries requiring a significant level of subject matter expertise in an efficient and effective way
- Handling and tracking incoming calls, e-mails, faxes
- Handling/creating tickets in HR Workspace
- Working as the first escalation level for Tier 1 agent in a Comprehensive Services Delivery Model
- Responding to information or enquiry requests requiring a significant level of expertise
- Analysing and solving client’s questions, problems and/or requests efficiently and effectively
- Proven knowledge of Payroll processes, policies and regulations
- Knowledge of PAYE
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Able to work well under pressure
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Payroll Administrator working in an experienced, determined, and focused group. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.