Sales Operations Analyst
|Sector(s):||Business Analyst, IT|
|Salary:||£ 40,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
A market leader providing advanced software and service to the HR sector is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their offices offer a great working environment and you can also benefit from personal development and training to enable future growth opportunities.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will utilise CRM and other data sources to provide the team with a consistent and accurate view of sales activities with reports utilised for forecasting and sales process analysis.
As a Sales Operations Analyst your key duties will include:
- Monitoring sales activities and the effective use of CRM
- Generating sales reports and presentations for a variety of stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining reports that are currently in use by the business
- Analysing opportunities and subsequent orders to determine top market segments, the effectiveness of different value propositions, sources of leads
- Providing analytical insight on sales performance to identify root causes and influence the direction of sales strategy and priorities
- Interacting with sales stakeholders and other key internal stakeholders to improve processes and reporting
- Providing ongoing support and training to sales teams to ensure the efficient adoption of CRM and reporting tools
- Collecting, analysing and reporting data to track sales performance and metrics
To be considered for the role of Sales Operations Analyst, you must have:
- Significant experience in CRM systems (Salesforce or Oracle Netsuite is advantageous)
- Understanding of sales policies and processes at both company and individual sales representative level
- Confidence and ability to challenge senior stakeholders
To become a Sales Operations Analyst, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.