Sales Operations Manager
|Salary:||£ 65,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
A market leader providing advanced software and service to the HR sector is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their offices offer a great working environment and you can also benefit from personal development and training to enable future growth opportunities.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will coordinate sales forecasting, planning and budgetary processes used within the sales organisation. You will also coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the company.
As a Sales Operations Manager your key duties will include:
- Working closely with the Sales Director and Sales Managers to support the fair assignment of sales force quotas
- Identifying opportunities for sales process improvement by working with sales leadership to inspect sales process quality and prioritise opportunities for improvement
- Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence
- Implementing enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams
- Ensuring sales qualification and governance processes are established and followed to confirm new business opportunities are viable before making external commitments
- Acting as an escalation point for client issues ensuring Account Managers and other Sales Execs are aware of client feedback
- Handling client terminations processes ensuring appropriate notifications are provided
To be considered for the role of Sales Operations Manager, you must have:
- Extensive experience in Sales Operations
- Significant experience in CRM systems (Salesforce or Oracle Netsuite is advantageous)
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Financial and accounting knowledge (desirable)
To become a Sales Operations Manager, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.