|Salary:||£ 38,000 to £ 48,000 Per Annum|
|Town/City:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
£38,000 - £48,000 + benefits
Kingston upon Thames
We have a great opportunity for an experienced individual to work as a Salesforce Administrator in Kingston upon Thames on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a web-based software provider for the financial services sector who offer a multitude of employee development opportunities.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will develop the use of data to drive business performance and take the lead on business systems.
- Taking the lead on business systems – creating solutions to drive reliability and improve customer service
- Ensuring integrations are always working successfully and securely and working in harmony with the existing data model using Salesforce as the master database
- Leading the development of tools, processes and systems
- Developing solutions for data input and data integration
- Producing management information reports, identify and correct data anomalies, and manage all data integrations
- Working with stakeholders across the entire business, creating a culture of enthusiasm and commitment to world-class standards for data quality, reporting and analytics
- Driving continuous improvement through identifying opportunities for change and implementing best practice standards
- Ensuring that the entire business fully utilises its Business Intelligence solutions, making full use of technologies, processes, and applications
- Salesforce certification required
- Thorough experience of syntax formulas, validation rules, creating workflows, process builders and creating roles/profiles/users/objects/fields/tabs
- Experience as a data professional, ideally from a systems or analytics background
- Experience building API integrations
- Proven ability to identify and respond to customer needs and build relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage time effectively
- Experience with Splunk, Tableau, HubSpot, Jira, and familiarity with companies’ house and social media data sets is an advantage
Work in an innovative environment with exceptional benefits including generous holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection and a variety of social activities.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Salesforce Administrator working in a talented, growing team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.