Payroll SAP Consultant
|Salary:||£ 70,000 to £ 75,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Payroll SAP Consultant
Our client is a global organisation within the information technology and consultancy sector who provides award-winning services. They are looking for fresh thinkers to be a part of their fast-evolving business. Develop your career in an international business environment within an innovative team. Achieve success with a great benefits package including life insurance, health insurance, language classes, etc.
As a Payroll SAP Consultant, you will be the payroll expert responsible for the accurate and timely execution of time processes for multiple pay groups. This includes the evaluation of the payroll schemas, work schedule, holidays, shift differentials, overtime (SAP HCM & Payroll configuration for business requirements, schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.)
- Designing and delivering high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements
- Acting as the HR Services lead for SAP Payroll Management development, defect identification, and defect resolution
- Analysing time schema and quota schema to identify root cause and solution of pay and time discrepancies
- Resolving complex defects related to Overtime processing schema rules, Work schedules configuration and holidays calendar configurations
- Participating in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to support the delivery of HR Services
- Ensuring time and attendance data integrity
- Handling the French Payroll from Schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc
- Troubleshooting and resolving HCM & Payroll problems/failures for both external and internal customers and updating ticket logging systems in a timely and accurate manner
To be considered for the role you must have:
- French mother tongue with a good level of spoken and written English
- SAP experience in Payroll Management
- SAP HCM experience for French Payroll
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word)
- Willing to travel as required
- Applicants must have a valid EU work permit
Please apply with your up to date CV including your current salary, expected salary and notice period. Our team will receive and review your application. If you are shortlisted for the role, we will get in touch to arrange a telephone interview.
Don’t miss out on becoming a Payroll SAP Consultant working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Apply now!