|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
We have a number of opportunities for skilled individuals to work as SAP Consultants in Paris on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a global organisation within the information technology and consultancy sector who provides award-winning services. They are looking for fresh thinkers to be a part of their fast-evolving business.
As a SAP Consultant, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of time processes for multiple pay groups.
- Acting as the HR Services lead for SAP Payroll Management development, defect identification, and defect resolution
- Designing and delivering high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements
- Analysing time schema and quota schema to identify root cause and solution of pay & time discrepancies
- Resolving complex defects related to Overtime processing schema rules, Work schedules configuration and holidays calendar configurations
- Participating in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to support the delivery of HR Services
- Ensuring time and attendance data integrity
- Troubleshooting and resolving HCM & Payroll problems/failures for both external and internal customers and updating ticket logging systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Applicants must have a valid EU work permit
- French mother tongue with a good level of spoken and written English
- Must have hands on experience on French Payroll – Schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.
- Extensive and proven SAP HCM & Payroll configuration skills
- Must have ability to perform configuration for HCM modules of HR: Payroll (evaluation & schemas)
- SAP Experience in Payroll Management
- SAP HCM Experience for French Payroll
- Ability to manage highly confidential materials and issues effectively
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word), and reporting tools
- Must be willing to travel as required
Develop your career in an international business environment within an innovative team. Achieve success with a great benefits package including life insurance, health insurance, language classes, etc.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a SAP Consultant working in a vibrant, agile team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.