|Sector(s):||Energy, IT, Technology|
|Salary:||£ 40,000 to £ 46,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
We have a great opportunity for a skilled and focused individual to work as a Senior Developer in Gloucester on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is an award-winning, technology-led start-up organisation who offers a ground-breaking platform for its customers. They are seeking someone with great ambition to support their breakthrough technology.
As a Senior Developer, you will be designing, documenting, building, maintaining and improving our client’s customer application estate.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications whilst negating bugs
- Designing, documenting, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Building and delivering against integration plans to ensure multiple systems interface in a seamless way for both customers and internal users
- Translating complex development requirements and information into language that can be easily understood across the entire business
- Managing a productive and efficient relationship with contract development teams, ensuring clear and consistent communication that results in maximum efficiency
- Providing key characteristics and design points for full integration cycles
- Troubleshooting and providing ongoing support for systems issues relating to database matters that may be raised through the helpdesk
- Managing and maintaining the AWS cloud operating estate
- Must have a passion for what you do and for the future of the environment
- Experience delivering using continuous delivery and Dev/Ops thinking underpinned by in-depth knowledge of multiple JS libraries, .NET, PHP and SQL development
- Sound understanding of AWS, PowerShell, and Network security/protocols
- Experience of designing and developing complex web applications
- Experience developing API and web services
- Familiar with using version control systems
- Experience of automated testing and comfortable using modern tools
- Leadership and mentoring experience
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Senior Developer working in a fresh, growing team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.