Senior Payroll Administrator
|Sector(s):||Accountancy , Administration|
|Salary:||£ 25,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
A market-leading organisation who offers the most advanced, integrated and insightful software tools and service is looking for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their determined and focused group on a 6-month fixed-term contract.
As a Senior Payroll Administrator, you will provide expert assistance in outsourced services, managing escalated requests and inquiries.
As a Senior Payroll Administrator your key duties will include:
- Handling and tracking incoming calls, e-mails and faxes
- Working as the first point of contact in the delivery centres for Client HR Representative in a Managed Services delivery model
- Categorising and prioritising queries, requests and issues
- Creating tickets in HR Workspace
- Working as the first escalation level for Tier 1 agent in a Comprehensive Services delivery model
- Responding to information or enquiry requests requiring a significant level of expertise
- Responding to complex HR and labour legislation questions
- Analysing and solving client’s questions, problems and requests efficiently and effectively
To be considered for the role of Senior Payroll Administrator, you must have:
- Experience processing end-to-end monthly payrolls
- The ability to perform manual calculations (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- In-depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within the area of Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Knowledge of the Service Centre processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards)
- MS Office, SAP HR, HR IS/IT systems and SC technology (tools for documentation/tracking, service delivery channels etc.)
To become a Senior Payroll Administrator, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted. we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.