|Sector(s):||Administration, Customer Service, Payroll|
|Salary:||£ 19,000 to £ 22,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Our client is a market-leading organisation who offers the most advanced, integrated and insightful software tools and service within the technology and consultancy sector. They aim to offer great development so their employees continue to be their best.
As a Service Administrator, you will provide professional first-line assistance to customers via telephone or email. You will give excellent customer service to all incoming enquiries.
- Responding to employee/manager queries and complaints via telephony and email/ticketing systems using the agreed scripts
- Providing support to employees on how to use self-service systems
- Ensuring data is received in the right format and in time to complete payrolls to agreed timelines
- Liaising with other areas of the business, including offshore colleagues to meet and enhance service delivery
- Assisting in performing additional activities to support the overall UK & offshore service delivery performance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good teamwork skills with the ability to work to your own initiative
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with working with a ticketing system/helpdesk tool (desirable)
Please apply with your up to date CV including your current salary, expected salary and notice period. Our team will receive and review your application. If you are shortlisted for the role, we will get in touch to arrange a 15-minute telephone interview.
Don’t miss out on becoming a Service Administrator working in a supportive team. Why wait? Apply now!