Technical Business Analyst
|Sector(s):||Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Services|
|Salary:||£ 45,000 to £ 55,000 Per Annum|
|Town/City:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Technical Business Analyst
Kingston upon Thames
We have a great opportunity for a focused individual to work as a Technical Business Analyst in Kingston upon Thames on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a web-based software provider for the financial services sector who offer a multitude of employee development opportunities.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work with software and quality engineers to design and deliver working software to a user base of 22,700+.
- Undertaking technical business analysis that complements the analysis from software architects to design REST APIs
- Assisting the product manager in delivering features/functionality to help users maximise efficiencies and increase overall product adoption
- Writing effective user stories with clear acceptance criteria so that large product change can be broken down in to smaller incremental changes allowing value for customer groups to be delivered sooner
- Liaising with the business and external stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and agree with the project analyses, conclusions and recommendations
- Helping design, implement and manage an Agile process and support a continuous delivery release process
- Engaging engineering teams by clearly articulating requirements and assessing viability of solutions being presented
- Ensuring Confluence documentation is kept up to date, is relevant and provides the right level of detail for various stakeholder groups
- Ensuring that technical design feedback is incorporated into the business designs and do not adversely compromise the user experience
- Experience: Technical business analysis and process mapping, Agile methodology
- Education: ISEB BA qualifications or appropriate business analysis course
- Skills: Independent Financial Advice business preferred but not essential, knowledge of REST APIs, understanding of API first development
- Characteristics: A lateral thinker with good communication, time management, and attention to detail
Work in an innovative environment with exceptional benefits including generous holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection and a variety of social activities.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Technical Business Analyst working in a talented, growing team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.