|Sector(s):||Customer Service, IT|
|Salary:||£ 24,000 Per Annum|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
Up to £24,000
Our client is a world leader in the research, development and production of niche technical products. You can enjoy a host of benefits including competitive salary, flexible work hours, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) as well as free fruit and breakfast club!
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be supporting their customers and sales teams with product use and fault identification and rectification.
- Promoting a customer-first culture and ensuring customer expectations are met
- Providing technical solutions to customer product issues while following customer service processes via telephone, email, live chat, FAQ or instant message
- Representing the company in a professional manner, even if under pressure while maintaining an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- Liaising with the Customer Support Manager to ensure quality and consistency of service is provided
- Preparing and presenting product training packages to your co-workers
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Have a background in electronics
- Maths A level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience providing customer support is desirable
- HNC or equivalent in Electronics is desirable
Please apply with your up to date CV. Our team will receive and review your application. If you are shortlisted for the role, we will get in touch to arrange a telephone interview.
Don’t miss out on becoming a Technical Support Advisor working in a fast-paced, exciting team. Why wait? Apply now!